June 7th, 2480

I forced myself to go looking for more information. And I found it, I found a story that blows the last one out of the water. How could this company be so twisted. I found confidential papers about the hobos. They are being killed. I didn't just find a random dead body, they were killed here. Apparently Clados's advancement in technology is due to some Essence Transfer Technique. That is what they are using. They are moving the souls of the hobos they kill to the clone they want to make, and that somehow brings the clone alive. This must be why so many hobos were being brought in. How could people be so evil? Taking the lives of innocent homeless people, and using them to their sick advantage. This cannot be a secret anymore! Wait, was that me? Oh god, I'm a clone, does this mean I was born of this process? And the flashbacks. They must be from the poor hobo that was used for me.