May 25th, 2480

Luck was on my side today. As I was walking up the stairs, I saw a custodian. I saw his access card was almost slipping from his card holder. He dropped his card, and I picked it up. I was originally going to give it back, but I still want to check these feelings. A door on the third floor that said, “Authorized Access Only”. I was too curious. I needed to see what was behind those doors. I thought it could give me more information about these ideas that are floating in my head.

I opened the door with the access card, turned on the lights, and took a look around. First of all, these areas are pretty astounding, for such a high tech company, they sure have a lot of physical papers around. I found preliminary research papers on the pills with the, ‘M’ on them. I always wondered what the, ‘M’ stood for on the pills they make me take. I skimmed the papers. “These pills will control subjects to a desirable degree”. They are constraining our thoughts with a straight jacket! I was tempted to take some to send to the Orbis, but I only found one copy. It's probably better to keep my investigation low key and leave no evidence that I was here.