May 28th, 2480

Something interesting happened today. While we were eating, he went to the bathroom. Something dropped from his pocket. I tried to tell him he dropped a pill, but then I saw an, ‘M’ on it. Now what is Klaus’ son doing with a clone pill?

I did not tell him what I found. I just took the pill with me. I could not give it back to him. He won’t miss it. I hope he does not notice that he lost it while we were having dinner.

The dinner itself was amazing, I wish I had this amount of money. The menu didn't even have a price! The food as so good I just wanted to concentrate on eating, but I was consistently brought into conversation. It was pretty strange. For the son of a prominent bio-engineer, I would imagine that Arvo would want to continue somewhat in his father's footsteps. Instead, he talked about learning about military tactics. Now why would he want to learn that? Central New York hasn't been anywhere near a war for years, and it doesn't look like we'll be in one anytime soon, right?

I am going to do more research on this.